Great People

Moving In
Some buildings have onsite managers or caretakers with specific move in requirements, these will be detailed in your tenancy agreement and confirmed when signing. These are building rules and not determined by your Landlord
Each property will have various services that the tenant needs to have connected, electricity, Gas (if applicable), telephone/internet. NBN may be available however this is still under construction in many Sydney suburbs.
All Electricity and Gas meters are registered on a National Meter Index (NMI), all service providors have access to this Index and can find the necessary meter number from the property address. To save them time they will often ask for the meter id, however in most buildings the meter is not publically accessible and therefore you can not provide the ID. Simply advise them to lookup the meter ID.
Moving In
Moving Out
Repairs and Maintenance
After Hours Assistance - Tenants
Electrical - Dangerous/live circuits
Electrical - loss of Supply
Gas - Loss of Supply or Leakage
Water - Loss of Supply or Leakage
Flooding / Storm Damage
Loss of Hot Water/ tank leakage
Locked Out / Stolen or lost Keys
After Hours Tradespeople
Office of Fair Trading - Urgent Repairs
Noisy/Anti-Social Neighbours
Experience : The Difference